Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

How do I set the clock?

Your vehicle’s clock can be set through the infotainment center. To set the clock, press the button on the infotainment center that says Config. Select the Time Settings button, followed by Set Time. At this point you will be able to set the hour, which you can adjust by turning the Menu or Menu/Sel knob. After selecting the correct hour, press the Menu or Menu/Sel knob, which will save the hour, and let you set the minutes. Set the minutes the same way. After you have set the minutes, press Menu or Menu/Sel again, or press the Back button. This will save the time, and return you to the Time Settings menu.

Tip

You can only set the clock when the vehicle is turned to On/Run or Acc/Accessory.

3. Q: How do I set the clock?