Q: How do I set the clock without the multi-information display?

How do I set the clock without the multi-information display?

If your vehicle does not have the multi-information display, follow these steps to set the clolck: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Press the Setup button until it reads Adjust Hour. 3. Rotate the selector knob to change the hour. 4. Press the selector knob to switch to the minute adjustment. 5. Rotate the selector knob to change the minute. 6. Press the selector knob.

3. How do I set the clock without the multi-information display?