Q: How do I set the auto lamp?

How do I set the auto lamp?

3. How do I set the auto lamp?

Q: My 1993 Ford f-150 is leaking transmission fluid from the rear end of the pan. ive already replaced the gasket as well as the pan

There are two different places it may be leaking if not from a cracked housing at one of the pan bolt holes. The rear tail shaft housing or the shift linkage shaft seal could be leaking. Have the areas cleaned...

Q: I want to upgrade my headlights.

If this is a serious consideration of yours I would look in your owners manual or contact your local dealership first for any information regarding the headlights that you can get. Some vehicles do not accept aftermarket modifications as well...

Q: Q: How do I use the dome light?

Your car’s dome light provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, particularly in low-light situations. However, you can adjust its operation so that it works (or doesn’t) when you want it. Here’s how: Locate the dome light....