Q: How do I set the auto lamp?

How do I set the auto lamp?

3. How do I set the auto lamp?

Q: Odometer has lines, won't start unless I put fuel in the intake. The fuel pump keeps running and doesn't shut off? Seems like the truck wants to start.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, you've replaced the fuel pressure regulator, the fuel pump never shuts off and puts fuel in the throttle body, it runs until the fuel is gone, and the odometer has lines instead...

Q: When Should Fog Lights Be Used?

There is a great difference between "fog lights" and "driving lights." Not only are the lights themselves different, but the reason for their use differs, as well. Fog lights are only used in certain scenarios. For example, in times of...

Q: Q: How do I shift out of PARK?

In order to shift from PARK to REVERSE or DRIVE (in an automatic transmission), you have to have your foot firmly pressed on the brake pedal. This ensures maximum safety when you operate your vehicle.