Q: How do I set a PIN to protect a phonebook?

How do I set a PIN to protect a phonebook?

3. How do I set a PIN to protect a phonebook?

Q: I have difficulties inserting the keys into the ignition

Hi, thanks for writing in. Sometimes the ignition key lock tumblers will get dry and will start to bind. First try another key if you have one to see if your key is the cause. Try then getting a key...

Q: How do I set up the HandsFreeLink system?

The “system setup” command allows you to change security options by setting a passcode for the entire system (like the PIN that protects your phonebooks). To access this function, just: Press the talk button Say “system setup” Listen to...

Q: My car brakes are spongy

When replacing a master cylinder, it should be "bench bled" before installing it in the vehicle. This involves filling the reservoir with fluid, connecting rubber hoses to the brake line ports and placing the other end in the fluid reservoir,...