Q: How do I set a favorite station?

How do I set a favorite station?

3. How do I set a favorite station?

Q: How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls allow you to adjust the sound system without ever taking your hands off of the wheel. The controls are on the back of the steering wheel, with switches on each side. When the radio is on,...

Q: My car shakes and the wheel pulls to the right in a jerking motion

The pull, or jerking, at low speed could be due to an internal belt separation in the tread of a tire(s) which defect might not be externally visible. In a circumstance such as this, with the symptoms you are describing,...

Q: 2012 Chevy Cruze won’t start crank but won’t start jumped the started and it started right up

Hi Dominic. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Since your ignition switch was damaged, you should probably replace this first, as not only is this the likely source of your problem, but it represents an electrical safety issue and maybe a...