Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

3. How do I select FM or AM?

Q: How do I view the Coolant Temperature feature?

The coolant temperature feature displays the engine coolant’s current temperature by using color’s: blue when the coolant is relatively cold, gray when the coolant is a normal operating temperature, and red hen the coolant is dangerously hot. To view this...

Q: Trouble with Jeep audio.

There is a known issue for this car model to have a faulty radio, however, it can still be inspected. First have a mechanic check the 30 amp fuse for the radio. If you have a leaking sunroof you will...

Q: My car has been overheating and when I check the reservoir, it is bone dry. It runs fine, until today when the car had no rpms.

This suggests you may either have a coolant leak somewhere or that the coolant may be possibly leaking into the combustion chamber as a result of a blown cylinder head gasket. A blown head gasket may cause a number of...