Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

Beneath the controls for the AC and heater, there are two power outlets.The outlet on the left can be switched out for a cigarette lighter very simply. To use the lighter, push it into the socket until it clicks and...

Q: How do I display the USB device info?

Your sound system can display a large amount of track information when you are listening to a USB device. To view this track information, press the Info button.

Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.