Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

A: Your audio system has an FM and an AM butto...

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: Where are the cupholders?

Your vehicle has two front cupholders, which are both located in the center console. Your car may also have two rear cupholders, which are located in the folding rear center armrest.

Q: What do the error messages mean on the CD player?

Your Accord’s audio system is advanced enough to give you some information if an error occurs during operation. This information can help with troubleshooting, as well as understanding why a disc might not play. Here’s a quick summary of the...

Q: How do I use the USB port?

You can connect USB devices (such as iPods and flash drives) to your vehicle via the USB port. To do so, first unclip the USB connector from the port on the center console, and then loose the USB adapter cable....