Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

3. How do I select FM or AM?

Q: What does the Eco Mode On message mean?

The Eco Mode On message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, that means that the fuel economy mode has been activated.

Q: How do I skip to a certain CD track?

There are two different ways to choose which CD track you listen to: 1. Press the seek buttons. If you press the forward seek button, it will skip to the next track. If you press the backward seek button, it...

Q: How do I view caller ID?

You can choose to have caller ID displayed when someone calls your phone while you are paired to HandsFreeLink. To set up caller ID, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone...