Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

A: Your audio system has an FM and an AM butto...

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I adjust the equalizer?

You can adjust the equalizer in your infotainment system with just a few steps: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select EQ. 3. Select the equalizer setting of your choice.

Q: How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

While your car’s audio system is capable of playing standard CDs, it can also be used to listen to MP3 and WMA discs. That lets you create discs from your own music on your computer and then take them with...

Q: Remote power lock malfunction

It's not a good idea to remove fuses in an attempt to disable the power door locks; as this will also impact other vital vehicle operations. It's more likely that you've got a problem with the power door lock actuator....