Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

A: Your audio system has an FM and an AM butto...

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage for your car’s interior. To access the center console compartment, lift up on the lid between the two front seats.

Q: What do the error messages mean on the CD player?

Your Accord’s audio system is advanced enough to give you some information if an error occurs during operation. This information can help with troubleshooting, as well as understanding why a disc might not play. Here’s a quick summary of the...

Q: How do I use the rear window washer in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

The rear window washer sprays the rear window with washing fluid, and then wipes it away. This increases your visibility when the rear window is dirty. To operate the rear window washer, rotate the rear wiper switch on the wiper...