Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: What does the NO MUSIC USB error mean?

When you connect a USB device to your sound system and receive the “NO MUSIC USB” error, it means that the device does not have any compatible MP3 or WMA music tracks on it. If it fails the first...

Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: How do I unlock the doors with the remote transmitter?

The remote transmitter key can be used to unlock your vehicle from the outside. To unlock the driver’s door, press the unlock button on the transmitter. When you use this function, some of the vehicle’s exterior lights will flash to...