Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

3. How do I select FM or AM?

Q: How do I change the volume on a phone call?

It is very easy to change the volume when you are on a phone call. Rotate the Power/Vol. knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: How do you use the auxiliary input jack on the radio?

Your car’s audio system allows you to listen to AM and FM radio, play CDs, and even satellite radio. However, you can also connect an external device with the auxiliary cable. This is the ideal way to connect an external...

Q: Emergency brake in 2000 Honda CR-V stuck

Hi there! I suspect that the parking brake cable is stuck or that the brake shoes have become stuck. Parking brake cables may become frozen in colder environments because the water around the cables freeze. They also may stretch and...