Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

A: Your audio system has an FM and an AM butto...

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The brightness of the instrument panel gauges and warnings can be easily adjusted. To do so, first locate the Instrument Panel Illumination switch, which is on the left side of the dashboard. Press the + button to increase the brightness...

Q: How do I adjust the center display brightness?

You can adjust the center display brightness to your liking very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Display button. 4. Press the Brightness Options button. 5. Choose between Very Bright, Bright, Default,...

Q: Window motor not working

The window regulator or motor is the most likely cause of the window not going down. If you hear the motor running, but the window does not move then the regulator is broken. If you do not hear the motor...