Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

A: Your audio system has an FM and an AM butto...

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I erase a programmed Car2U button?

An individual Car2U programmed button cannot be deleted. However, all of the buttons can simultaneously be deleted by following these steps: 1. Simultaneously press the two outside Car2U buttons until the indicator lights blink quickly (this should take about 20...

Q: How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps: Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode. Dial the number through the on screen...

Q: AC problems - 2010 Honda CR-V

Unfortunately, since many hands have been on the car opening and closing a sealed system, it is hard to say what your starting point is "now". That is, if in the course of discharging and charging the system, moisture was...