Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

3. How do I select FM or AM?

Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

Q: How do I change the radio settings?

Listening to the radio is a great way to pass the time when driving. The radio in your vehicle can be customized to meet your listening preferences and provide a better listening experience. To change the Radio Settings. Press...

Q: How do I select a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

You can change the wallpaper that exists as the backdrop for the multi-information display screen. The system comes with three preset wallpapers, as well as the option to have a full-size analogue clock as the display. Here’s how to set...