Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I turn on the air conditioning?

To turn on the air conditioning, press the A/C button on the climate controls. The air conditioning will only come on if fan is on, the temperature is not below freezing, and the AUTO button has not been pressed.

Q: Car stereo not working

Have a mechanic, such as one of our YourMechanic experts, check the audio system's electrical connections and fuses. The mechanic should check the operation of the radio head unit as well as look for any internal faults.

Q: How do I play a DVD through the overhead screen?

To play a DVD, simply insert a DVD into the DVD slot in the center console compartment control panel, when the overhead screen is turned on. The DVD will automatically start playing, and you can use the controls on the...