Q: How do I select FM or AM?

How do I select FM or AM?

A: Your audio system has an FM and an AM butto...

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

The temperature control determines how hot or cold the air that is being introduced to the cabin is. The temperature control is located at the left end of the climate controls. To increase the heat, turn the temperature control clockwise....

Q: How do I select a song from a composer?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a specific composer, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Composers, then press...

Q: How much wear denotes for a power steering belt change?

Hey there. The belt would need to be changed if it has signs of dry rot, cracks, or pieces of the belt missing. The mechanic will also note bad glazing on the belt surface. The last reason to replace the...