Q: How do I select an XM radio station?

How do I select an XM radio station?

There are four different ways to select an XM radio station:

1. Press the fast-forward or rewind button and release it to move forward or backward one station. Continue to do this until you get to your desired station.

2. Press and hold the fast-forward or rewind button. This will quickly cycle through all of the XM stations. Release the button when you arrive at the station that you would like to listen to.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights the channel that you wish to listen to. Wait for a few seconds, and the station will begin playing.

4. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to the XM Category List option. Press the knob, then select a category, and choose a channel.