Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA folder?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA folder?

3. How do I select an MP3 or WMA folder?

Q: Q: How do I turn on shuffle?

When in shuffle mode, the audio system will play all of the songs on the disc in random mode. You can turn on shuffle very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to RDM IN DISC...

Q: Q: How do I turn shuffle on?

Shuffle provides variety when you are listening to music off of a CD or MP3 player. Shuffle plays songs off your device in a random order. To turn shuffle on. Press the Menu button until you see "Shuffle On/Off."...

Q: When I turn the key, it does nothing

Hi, thanks for writing in. Sometimes when you accidentally connect a metal wrench to a positive battery terminal, it may cause a fuse to pop, causing the vehicle to not start. The first thing I'd do is inspect the fuse...