Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

A: To select a folder when playing off of a US...

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the infotainment system?

To turn on the infotainment system, press the power button, which is also the volume control knob. Press the button a second time to turn off the infotainment system. If you don’t turn off the system, it will automatically power...

Q: How do I scan through a CD?

The scan feature helps you figure out which track you want to listen to by playing you snippets of each track. To turn on the feature, press the Scan button. After pressing this button, the sound system will play the...

Q: Air conditioning not working.

There are innumerable things that can go wrong with the A/C system and so the best thing to do is request an air conditioning system inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. The most likely...