Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: How do I turn the cross traffic feature on or off?

The cross traffic feature provides extra safety when you are driving your vehicle in reverse. When you are backing up, the cross traffic feature monitors the cross traffic behind your vehicle, and alerts you when there is oncoming traffic that...

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Honda Civic radio?

Adjusting the sound in your car is actually really easy. It allows you to change the amount of bass or treble, the balance on the speakers and more. Here’s what you need to do: Turn the system on (key...

Q: Going through too much oil, not leaking out

What you are seeing with the oil consumption on your engine may be abnormal. The oil is being consumed by your engine. Some of the oil is being burned up in the combustion process and the rest is going out...