Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

3. How do I select a USB folder?

Q: How do I set the clock?

The clock is, obviously, a very handy feature. To keep the clock reading the correct time, it should be set to the correct time and date when the vehicle is new. The way to do this depends on the radio...

Q: How do I change the sound system language?

The sound system display can be shown in multiple different languages. To choose the language you would like to use, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down buttons to select Display Settings, then press the...

Q: I've been told I have leaking valves. Burning rubber smell, no external leaks but dripping noises, car not overheating

Hi there. It sounds like the valve cover gaskets are what is leaking. The gasket is made of rubber and can become hard and brittle over time and start leaking oil. The leak may not be one where it is...