Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the climate control system?

When the climate control system is turned off, then air from outside the vehicle will not enter the car’s cabin. To turn the climate control system on or off, press the Power button on the climate controls.

Q: How do I change the radio settings?

Listening to the radio is a great way to pass the time when driving. The radio in your vehicle can be customized to meet your listening preferences and provide a better listening experience. To change the Radio Settings. Press...

Q: the brake light on the dash has refused to go out even when i disengage the the hand brake.

The only link between the two of them would be a damaged brake switch or electrical relay that sends a signal to the ECU, which is located under the brake pedal. If the switch is constantly open, then it might...