Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

A: To select a folder when playing off of a US...

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

Both front head restraints, as well as the rear center head restraint, can be removed. Removing the restraints is very easy: 1. Lift the head restraint directly up until it is set to the highest setting. 2. Press and hold...

Q: When lights come on, radio goes off and visa versa

Hello. It sounds like the battery and/or alternator is causing the electrical problems that you are experiencing. The battery light coming on in the dashboard is an indication that there is a problem with the battery and low voltage may...

Q: What does it mean when the interior alarm sounds once?

The interior alarm can sound in a variety of ways to alert you when something is not correct. If the alarm sounds a single time, and has a flashing yellow key indicator, then the battery in the electronic key is...