Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

A: To select a folder when playing off of a US...

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: What does the setting menu operation Warning Light mean?

The setting menu operation Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and illuminates when you are attempting to operate the setting menu while the vehicle is moving. The setting menu cannot be used unless the car is stopped. ...

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...

Q: The front left tire tilted inward after I replaced the Sway Bar

As is the case with most vehicles, the preferred camber setting on the front wheels of the 2007 Prius is slightly negative, that is the top of the tire is tilted inward as you are observing and describing. However, the...