Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

3. How do I select a USB folder?

Q: How do I use the automatic air conditioner?

The automatic air conditioner will automatically adjust the air flow and fan speed to help keep the vehicle a constant temperature. To use this feature, rotate the Fan Speed Control dial to Auto, and adjust the Temperature Control dial to...

Q: Stereo turns on but there's no sound.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It sounds like you may have a fault with either the radio head unit or the amplifier. Check all the fuses and replace as necessary. The stereo amplifier may have developed an internal fault...

Q: Leaf broke while driving

Hello! Thank you for writing in about this problem. This is a well-documented problem with this generation of Tacoma. There is an open recall for this specific problem. In order to properly resolve this issue, contact your local Toyota dealer,...