Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

A: To select a folder when playing off of a US...

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

It’s tough to give all passengers the right listening experience while you’re on the road. Different areas of the car experience different amounts of road and wind noise. What’s right for the driver might be very wrong for someone sitting...

Q: need new AC compressor

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.