Q: How do I select a USB folder?

How do I select a USB folder?

A: To select a folder when playing off of a US...

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

Before driving your vehicle, you should always buckle the seat belt. To do so, pull the latch out of the belt retractor, and slowly pull the belt across your body. Insert the latch into the buckle, until you hear a...

Q: How do I adjust the text scroll settings?

When the text scroll setting is turned on, then a long file name will continuously scroll across the sound system display. When the setting is turned off, the name will scroll once, and then stop. To turn on or turn...

Q: When should the seat belts be replaced?

The seat belts in your car are designed to last for the life of the vehicle, but if you are involved in an accident, they’ll need to be replaced if the pretensioner was activated. Pretensioners are one-time use equipment. Once...