Q: How do I select a song from a playlist?

How do I select a song from a playlist?

3. How do I select a song from a playlist?

Q: How do I adjust the volume of a phone call?

When you are in an active phone call, you can adjust the volume of the speaker, so that you can hear the person you are conversing with better. To raise the volume, press the Up button on the Volume switch...

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...

Q: I have broken 3 sepentine belts in the last week, i replaced the tensioner pulley as well. What else could be causing my issue?

The pulley has a ball bearing within. The failure mode, or causes of failure, is limited to three possibilities: 1) defective, or worn out, ball bearings; 2) lubrication failure; 3) overloading. To eliminate possibility Nos. 1 and 2 you could...