Q: How do I select a song from a genre?

How do I select a song from a genre?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a specific genre, follow these steps:

1. Press the Menu button.
  2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Genres, then press the knob.
  3. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to select a genre, then press the knob.
  4. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to select an artist from the chosen genre, then press the knob.
  5. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to select an album from the chosen artist, then press the knob.
  6. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to select a song from the chosen album, then press the knob.
  3. How do I select a song from a genre?