Q: How do I select a song from a composer?

How do I select a song from a composer?

3. How do I select a song from a composer?

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

It only takes a few seconds to recline the front seats. To do so, first locate the recline lever on the outboard side of the seat. Then, pull the lever, and push the seat into the desired reclining position. Release...

Q: Q: How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to set favorite radio stations, so that they are easily accessible with the touch of a button. You can set up to six presets for each radio mode (AM, FM1, and FM2). Here’s how to...

Q: i want to deactivate the passenger airbag in our toyota sienna. it's a takata. there is no switch like in our tundra

Hi there. Unfortunately, tampering or disabling a safety device in the United States is illegal; which is why the dealership or any other certified mechanic is unable to help you with this project.