Q: How do I select a podcast?

How do I select a podcast?

3. How do I select a podcast?

Q: What does the Manually Close the Power Liftgate message mean?

The Manually Close the Power Liftgate message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, it means that there is something obstructing your trunk and keeping the power liftgate from functioning.

Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

The most important thing when inserting a CD is to make sure that the CD is facing the correct way. Make sure that the top of the CD (the painted side) faces upwards, and then push the CD into the...

Q: My car shifts gears but doesn't move

The vehicle not moving in any gear for a manual transmission is going to most likely be a clutch is not engaging from a worn out clutch disc. You will need to have the transmission removed and new clutch kit...