Q: How do I select a mode with the automatic climate controls?

How do I select a mode with the automatic climate controls?

3. How do I select a mode with the automatic climate controls?

Q: My car slips on icy roads

All-wheel drive is the best for driving in poor weather conditions. But, if you hit black ice, it really doesn't matter what set up you have, you're still going to loose traction. In theory, a vehicle with a wide...

Q: Cooling fans won't turn on when engine hot

Even though there are two fans, they work independently. One is called a radiator fan, one is the condenser fan for the AC. Each has each own relay. There are two temperature switches. There are 4 fuses involved. Both are...

Q: Rough start but will start fine after about 5 minutes of running. Now ticking has developed.

Hi there. A ticking noise on the front of an engine that comes and goes could be the drive belt tensioner being worn, pulleys out of alignment causing the components to fail making the noise, or the timing belt tensioner...