Q: How do I select a mode with the automatic climate controls?

How do I select a mode with the automatic climate controls?

A: The automatic climate control system has fo...

The automatic climate control system has four available modes for when you are operating the climate control manually: face level (air is directed towards your face), floor level (air is directed towards your feet), bi-level (air is directed towards both your face and your feet), and floor/defrost level (air is directed towards both your feet and the windshield). To select your mode, press the Mode button until the desired mode is displayed.