Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

3. How do I select a list from my iPod?

Q: How do I arm the alarm system?

The vehicle alarm system is automatically armed whenever you lock the vehicle with your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. If you press the lock button on your RKE transmitter once, the vehicle will wait 30 seconds after all the doors...

Q: What do I do if I push on the gas and it goes backwards

If there is no response to accelerator input, the fault could be in the engine, engine controls, transmission or a combination of these possibilities. The vehicle will have to be diagnosed and undoubtedly some repairs will be required. A YourMechanic...

Q: What do the error messages mean on the CD player?

Your Accord’s audio system is advanced enough to give you some information if an error occurs during operation. This information can help with troubleshooting, as well as understanding why a disc might not play. Here’s a quick summary of the...