Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

A: You can choose which list you want to play ...

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: How do I use MyTemp?

The MyTemp feature allows you to save a temperature setting so that you can easily return to it. To use MyTemp, follow these steps: 1. Set the temperature controls to your desired levels. 2. Press and hold the MyTemp button...

Q: How do I use the CD player?

Bring your favorite CDs along for a long journey and make the trip more fun. Learning how to use the CD player will allow you to do more such as repeating your favorite songs or skipping over ones you don’t...

Q: How do I scan the radio?

The scan feature helps you discover which radio stations are currently available to you. To use the scan feature, press the Scan button. The radio will then find the next available station, play it for five seconds, and proceed to...