Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: My AC is not working took it the mechanic and he told me that's it has a blown fuse box which is causing my AC not to work?

Hi there. I have not seen a fuse box fail very often on this vehicle. It is possible that he meant to say that the fuse for the AC is blown which makes a lot more sense. Most of the...

Q: Sunroof not working

There are a few possible reasons for your sunroof not to work. The most common are the sunroof motor and switch. I would have the motor and switch checked to see if they are getting power. I recommend seeking a...

Q: How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.