Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

A: You can choose which list you want to play ...

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

The Selector knob and the buttons to the left and right of it are the primary ways to interact with the audio system in your Accord (if you don’t have an in-dash navigation system). The Selector knob allows...

Q: Check engine light, VSC light, and TRAC OFF light is on.

Hi there. There's always the possibility that something may have been damaged in a collision. On your estimate, you stated that it read "actuator removal without traction control". This is simply for estimating purposes; the adjuster that created the estimate...

Q: How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to save your favorite radio stations so that they are easy to use. To use the radio presets, follow these steps: 1. Set the radio to the band that you would like the preset to...