Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

3. How do I select a list from my iPod?

Q: How do I use the coin holder?

The coin holder can hold several coins for toll booths, paid parking or just for spare change. You pull down the lid to open the door while you press down on the button. Tip Don’t open the coin holder until...

Q: How do I switch the information on the radio display?

You can switch what you see on the radio display of your car. Press the Text button. The display switches from frequency to channel name to radio text, based on the number of times you hit the button.

Q: How do I fast-forward or rewind a CD?

Your infotainment system comes equipped with a fast-forward button. To use these features, press and hold down on one of the buttons while a track is playing. The track will fast-forward or rewind until you release the button, at which...