Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

A: You can choose which list you want to play ...

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: How do I open the hood?

It is very easy to open the hood: Pull on the hood release lever, which is located at the bottom left part of the dash, near the brake pedal. You should feel or hear the hood release. From the...

Q: Why am I using so much oil?

From the sound of this, it seems that your engine is indeed burning oil. In order to investigate where the missing oil is disappearing, I would recommend asking the Toyota dealership for an oil consumption test. An oil consumption test...

Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To adjust the volume of your sound system, use the Volume knob. Rotate this knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.