Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: What does the powertrain malfunction/reduced power (RTT) Warning Light mean?

The Powertrain malfunction/reduced power is a warning that is illuminated when the vehicle is experiencing a condition - that if driven can cause damage to the engine, transmission or drivetrain. The warning is to let you know to decrease the...

Q: My mass air flow is not giving out any codes

As you may know, the mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this can cause an...

Q: What do the iPod error messages mean on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system is designed to provide some information in the form of error messages if a problem is encountered while connected to your iPod. You’ll find a brief summary below. USB Error: This means there’s a problem...