Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

3. How do I select a list from my iPod?

Q: What does the anti-theft indicator in the dash do?

Your car is equipped with anti-theft system (an immobilizer system, called SecuriLock®). When the system is active, the anti-theft light on the dash should flash slowly. This tells you that the system is on and engaged. It should only flash...

Q: How do I turn the compass on or off?

The compass in the car will tell you which direction you’re traveling. You can turn it on or off. Press Auto on the rearview mirror for three seconds or longer to turn the compass on or off. Press Auto...

Q: How do I select a song from the list?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To view all of the songs and choose which one to play, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob...