Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

A: You can choose which list you want to play ...

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: How do I replace the climate control air filter?

The climate control air filter will need to be replaced periodically. Replacing the filter is a quick and easy task: 1. Open the glove box. 2. Rotate the stoppers on either side counterclockwise, until they can be removed. 3. Remove...

Q: My timing belt broke what should I do? Can I drive my car?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The timing belt is responsible for keeping the camshaft and the crankshaft in sync so the valves will open and close accordingly. With that said, the vehicle is likely not going to run at...

Q: What does the unplayable/unsupported error mean?

When the CD player is in use and gives you the Unplayable/Unsupported error, then the file that is currently supposed to play is not supported by the disc player. The next available, supported file will then play.