Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: Car will not pick up until easing off the gas pedal, Infiniti G25

Instead of using a conventional mechanical throttle, your vehicle uses a "drive-by-wire" system. This design, throttle position, and accelerator pedal position are relayed to the control module via dedicated sensors. The control module then uses this information to control a...

Q: None of the inside lights work and the horn not working. Rear light failure light is on.

Hi there. If all of these issues happened at the same time I would start by checking the connection at the fuse box under the hood. The main battery terminals connection to the fuse box becomes loose and cause this....

Q: Problems syncing my iPod to my car.

I have personally had this issue with my own car, so I know how frustrating this can be. First let us look at the different ways we can sync an iPod to a Ford Focus. The first and easiest method...