Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

A: You can choose which list you want to play ...

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

Your car is equipped with childproof door locks on the back two doors. This is an important feature for parents with young children. Activating the childproof locks ensures that the doors cannot be opened from the inside regardless of what...

Q: Can I use synthetic oil for my 1996 Toyota Camry?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend using a high mileage semi-synthetic oil. High mileage oils are designed to remove unwanted deposits created by wear and tear over time. Sometimes, switching to straight synthetic oils at high mileage can...

Q: How do I play music with my iPod?

You can adjust the settings of your iPod to play music through the car’s stereo by accessing the controls on the radio. Push the Power knob to turn the system on. Turn the Power knob right or left to...