Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

3. How do I select a list from my iPod?

Q: How do I add washer fluid?

If you attempt to wash your windshields with the wiper washers, and no fluid comes out, then you will need to add more washer fluid. To do so, open the hood, and locate the washer fluid reservoir. Open the lid,...

Q: Trouble Starting, and sometimes doesn't start at all - Dies at idle from time to time.

Hello. Cleaning the throttle body and idle valve may have been needed, but the intermittent starting and dying symptom can be the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. These are the codes P0335 and P0340. The code P0446 can be from the...

Q: Radio turns on but there's no sound

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1991 Volvo 740. I would suggest checking all of the speaker wire connections as these often times run underneath seats and sometimes have more than one connection to get to the stereo. It...