Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

How do I select a list from my iPod?

A: You can choose which list you want to play ...

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod.

1. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list.

2. Press this same knob when you find the list you want.

3. Continue this process to choose the correct item.

At any time, you can go back by press the number 6 and backwards arrow.

Q: Can I transport passengers in the cargo area?

Passengers should never, under any circumstances, be in the cargo area of your car when the vehicle is in motion. The cargo area does not have sufficient safety features for passengers, and it is an illegal place for a passenger...

Q: Car not shifting from park into reverse or drive

Your shifter has a mechanical connection to the transmission by a cable. When you move the shifter it pulls on a cable and moves the shift assembly on the transmission to put it in the correct gear. If you can...

Q: Cut/spliced wires and interior lighting went off

Hi there, thanks for writing in. When you cut the wires to the stereo, you probably cut the two wires to the radio illumination. These wires are shared with the interior lighting and will need to be repaired. One wire...