Q: How do I select a folder for my USB?

How do I select a folder for my iPod?

No matter how big your media library, you can easily find the right folder by scanning.

1. Press either the Type or Load button to choose the folder you want.

2. Press the Folder button and hold until you hear a beeping sound.

3. Hold down the Scan button until you hear a beep and you’ll listen to the first ten seconds of each file.

4. Once you find the file you want, press the Scan button again.

5. Press the right knob to find the folder list if you want to find a folder from a list.

6. Turn the knob and press to select a folder and the file you want.

Tip

Anytime you want to go back to a previous selection, press the 6 button and the backwards arrow.