Q: How do I select a distance for the Best Average Fuel Economy setting?

How do I select a distance for the Best Average Fuel Economy setting?

The Best Average Fuel Economy setting allows you to measure the fuel efficiency that your car gets over a selected distance. Your car will track the fuel efficiency it has achieved for the last time it traveled this distance, as well as the best fuel efficiency it has ever achieved at that distance, and display them on the driver information center (DIC). Changing selected distance for the Best Average Fuel Economy setting is easy:

1. Press the Set/Clr button on the turn signal lever. This will display a selection of different distances on the DIC.

2. Use the arrow buttons on the turn signal lever to scroll through the distance options.

3. When you find the distance option that you’d like to use, press the Set/Clr button again.

• How do I select a distance for the Best Average Fuel Economy setting?