Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I check the oil?

You should check your oil with frequency, including before and after any long trips. Checking your oil is very easy: 1. Park your car on a flat surface, and let the engine run for a few minutes. 2. Turn off...

Q: How do I adjust the maximum startup volume?

The maximum startup volume is a feature that limits how loud your sound system can play when you first turn it on. This keeps you from hurting your ears if you accidentally leave the volume on too loudly. The maximum...

Q: Hi.i drive my car for about 10 minutes than shuts off. The dealer said I had water in my fuel tank can I just clean i

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If you have water in your fuel lines or tank then you will likely have consistent issues with running. Your symptoms sound more like ice in the tank or the lines which would...