Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

A: Your sound system can display a lot of info...

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I access the distance to empty feature?

The distance to empty feature gives you an approximation of how many miles you can drive on your current tank of gas. To view this feature, press the Trip button on your steering wheel until Range is displayed on your...

Q: How do I search for tracks?

When playing an MP3 CD, it can be very helpful to be able to search for tracks. Here’s how: 1. Press the MENU/SEL knob. 2. Rotate the MENU/SEL knob to select Search. 3. Rotate the MENU/SEL knob to select Playlists,...

Q: Car alarm and remote control

Hi. This is a rare problem to have installing a good battery should not make the alarm system go off. I think there my be a problem with the alarm system shutting your car down because something has shorted the...