Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I scan through a CD?

The scan feature helps you figure out which track you want to listen to by playing you snippets of each track. To turn on the feature, press the Scan button. After pressing this button, the sound system will play the...

Q: How do I play music via Bluetooth?

If your mobile device is paired to the vehicle’s system via Bluetooth, then you can play music by pressing the AUX button, and using the audio controls as you normally would.

Q: Replaced output sensor 1wk ago. Y is reverse gettin so hard to do. Scanner shows need o2 b1s1& iat still

Hi there. It's quite possible that you're chasing a false sensor issue and that the transmission problems might be caused by a faulty electrical harness connected to the sensor itself or obstruction of transmission fluid inside the hydraulic lines. The...