Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: Shift lever stuck in park no intrument lights on dash

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your battery or your alternator. I would recommend having this issue inspected by a qualified professional in order to determine if my suspicion is correct. The battery should maintain...

Q: How do I set the USB in shuffle mode?

You can set your USB device in shuffle mode by using the audio controls. To do so, press the Random button. If you hold the button for less than 0.8 seconds, all of the songs in the current folder will...

Q: My batery light turns off and on and also dims and brightens what do i do to fix

Hello, thank you for writing in. The battery light may illuminate for several different reasons. Luckily any codes may be pulled from the computer and save time with diagnosis. Typically the light will come on and stay on when the...