Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

3. How do I see the CD info?

Q: Driver's side door won't open from outside

Hello. This is a common issue. The door handles are linked to the latch assembly via metal rods. The rods are inserted into the door handle which is made of plastic. Over time, the plastic part of the door handle...

Q: How do I choose a radio band?

Choosing between AM, FM, and XM (if equipped) radio is very easy. Simply press the RADIO/BAND or SOURCE button until you reach the radio band of your choosing.

Q: I have a Broken fuel door latch and it doesn't look good 😢

To repair the fuel door latch, open the trunk up and remove the side covering panel where the fuel door would be located at. There you will see the the fuel door latch with a harness on it. Remove the...