Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

3. How do I see the CD info?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the vents?

The vents can be adjusted to control the direction of the air. To adjust a vent, manually push it in any direction. Rotate the thumbwheel next to the vent to open or close the vent.

Q: Q: How do I fast forward and rewind an iPod?

While listening to your iPod through the sound system, you can fast forward and rewind through songs. To fast forward through a track, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind through a track, press...

Q: White powder

I am not sure what the white power is but suspect it was from the chemicals used to clean the engine has caused some sort of chemical reaction on the metal parts of engine. I recommend having the engine cleaned...