Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

3. How do I see the CD info?

Q: My car starts but will not stay running at idle.

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...

Q: Upgrade stereo size dimensions - 2013 Infiniti FX37

Hello. The exact speaker sizes depend on whether or not your vehicle is equipped with a Bose system. If it not, then your vehicle uses 2 x 3.5" tweeters in the dash, 2 x 6.5" speakers in the doors, and...

Q: I have a Broken fuel door latch and it doesn't look good 😢

To repair the fuel door latch, open the trunk up and remove the side covering panel where the fuel door would be located at. There you will see the the fuel door latch with a harness on it. Remove the...