Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

A: Your sound system can display a lot of info...

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: Omg help

Hi there: Honestly, there are multiple issues possibly going on with your Hyundai that are causing the starting issues you're experiencing. However, the best way to start the diagnosis is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home...

Q: How do I use the radio?

The radio in your car lets you listen to AM and FM radio stations, adjust the volume and more. Anyone who’s ever driven for a long distance in silence knows how hard it can be to stay alert and awake,...

Q: If I go through a puddle, even one that is not deep, my engine stalls out. Mechanic told me to avoid puddles.

Hi, thanks for writing in. A lot time when this happens, it is due to a bad belt, or the belt is being soiled by oil and fluid from the car. The belt tensioner also could be weak, allowing the...