Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

A: Your sound system can display a lot of info...

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When this light illuminates, your vehicle has detected an issue with the emissions system, and you should have your car serviced as soon as possible. Tip The malfunction indicator...

Q: How do I use the auxiliary port?

Your car’s radio provides you with the means to access a wide range of entertainment, from AM/FM stations to CDs to MP3s and more. You can also connect other audio devices to the radio with the auxiliary connector. Doing so...

Q: What does the electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light mean?

The electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel., and is a combination of the anti-lock brake system (ABS) and standard brake system Warning Lights. When the EBD illuminates, there is an issue with your...