Q: How do I see the CD info?

How do I see the CD info?

A: Your sound system can display a lot of info...

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I check the coolant?

The coolant is a vital part of your vehicle, as it helps keep your engine from overheating. Periodically, you should check your coolant levels to make sure there’s enough in your vehicle. Here’s how: 1. Open the hood. 2. Locate...

Q: How do I use the CD and MP3 player?

Your truck comes equipped with a CD/ MP3 player plugin to maximize your listening experience. To use the CD and MP3 player: Insert a CD/MP3 disc into the CD slot. If a CD/MP3 disc is already in the system,...

Q: Thrumming and vibration under feet when driving

Hi, thanks for writing in. The noise and vibration you sense could be engine vibration passing direction directly into the body of the car. This normally should not occur, but it can happen when engine mounts or a transmission mount...