Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with the seat belts?

How do I secure a child restraint system with the seat belts?

It’s very easy to install a child restraint system that requires the use of your seat belts. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Place the restraint in one of the rear seats. 2. Run the lap and shoulder belts through the restraint system, as instructed in the restraint system manufacturer’s instructions. 3. Fasten the seat belt into the buckle. 4. Pull on the shoulder belt to extend the entire belt from the retractor. This enables the automatic locking mode, which will keep the seat and child secure. 5. Slowly allow the belt to return to the retractor. 6. Push the restraint down while feeding the belt into the retractor, to remove any excess slack. 7. Try to move the shoulder belt to ensure that it is locked properly. 8. Try to move the child restraint to ensure that it is securely in place.

3. How do I secure a child restraint system with the seat belts?