Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with an inflatable seat belt?

How do I secure a child restraint system with an inflatable seat belt?

When using an inflatable seat belt to secure a child restraint system, follow these steps: 1. Place the restraint firmly in the seat. 2. Grab the shoulder belt and lap belt together, directly behind the belt tongue. 3. Route both ports of the belt through the seat, following the instructions provided with the seat. 4. Buckle the belt. 5. Pull on the belt, to make sure it is properly fastened. 6. Pull the lap belt upward until the belt is entirely extracted, then slowly allow it to retract. This sets the automatic locking mode. 7. Try to move the belt to make sure it is properly locked. 8. Remove any slack from the belt.

• How do I secure a child restraint system with an inflatable seat belt?