Q: How do I search for tracks?

How do I search for tracks?

3. How do I search for tracks?

Q: How do I connect a USB device?

Your vehicle is equipped to connect with a USB device. To use a USB device, follow these steps: 1. Locate the USB port, which is directly in front of the shifter. 2. Plug the USB cable into your device. 3....

Q: Q: Car not changing gears

The first thing to check is the fluid level. Your car does not have a dipstick, it will need to be jacked up to do this. Is your Check Engine Light on? Some transmission trouble codes will put it in...

Q: Q: How do I read the tachometer?

The tachometer is on the left side of your instrument control panel, and tells how quickly the engine is moving. The tachometer measures your engine speed in terms of revolutions per minute (rpm). The tachometer is a semicircle, with the...