Q: How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

3. How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

Q: Q: When turning on navigation system, radio comes on too

This is a problem inside the nav/radio unit. The system will have to be tested and serviced by a dealer certified repair facility. You may have to have it removed and sent out for repair or replacement.

Q: Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

The speed of the cabin fan can be adjusted to your liking. To adjust the fan speed, rotate the Fan Speed Control knob. Turn this knob clockwise to increase the speed of the fan, or turn it counterclockwise to decrease...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

The front driver and passenger seats have adjustable shoulder belts on the three-point seat belts. This allows the belts to be adjusted vertically. To adjust the shoulder belt, locate the belt guide, which will be on the inside of the...