Q: How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

3. How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

Q: How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls allow you to adjust the sound system without ever taking your hands off of the wheel. The controls are on the back of the steering wheel, with switches on each side. When the radio is on,...

Q: What should I know about winter tires and chains?

Driving in the winter requires that you take certain steps to ensure that you’re safe on the road. One of the most important things to do is to make sure that you have the right tires mounted: Mud and...

Q: How do I disable the automatic door unlock?

Your car may have an automatic door unlock feature. With this feature, opening the driver’s door from the inside will automatically unlock all of the doors. This will only happen if your vehicle is in PARK (if you have an...