Q: Q: How do I scan with the radio?

How do I scan with the radio?

3. Q: How do I scan with the radio?

Q: Car radio works, pops, and then stops working

From the information provided on your Honda, it leads me to believe that the problem may be found in one of two places: the stereo itself or the wiring for the speakers. While is is possible to have all the...

Q: Q: How often should I change my transmission fluid?

Honda recommends the transmission fluid be changed every 37,500 miles under "severe" conditions and every 120,000 under "normal" conditions. In my 30+ years of working on vehicles and maintaining my own vehicles, I recommend a more in the middle schedule....

Q: How do I clean the interior?

Keeping the interior of your car clean is important, but it’s not hard to do. The most important thing is to stay on top of it, as dirt, dust, and debris can build up in a surprisingly short amount of...