Q: Q: How do I scan through a CD?

How do I scan through a CD?

3. Q: How do I scan through a CD?

Q: Car slightly shutters when coming to an abrupt stop applying brakes hard. Failing master cylinder?

This may be a sign of warped brake rotors. As you may know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads against the...

Q: How do I use the steering wheel audio controls?

While you can use the buttons and knobs on the radio itself to change the station, cycle through tracks, adjust the volume and more, doing so while you’re driving can be very distracting, which is never a good thing. You...

Q: In my i10 the EPS is not sowing (switching ON)

Hello. There are known problems with the software in the electronic power-assist steering system for 2012 models. There is a technical service bulletin (322996) which instructs dealer service to update the software in vehicles with EPS problems. I would recommend...