Q: How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

You may be searching for a particular song in your library and not want to listen to everything else on your device. You can scan through all of your folders to find the song you want.

1. Press the Scan button and hold it until you hear a beeping sound. You will hear the first ten seconds of the first song in all of your folders.

2. Press Scan when you find the folder you want.

3. You can also press the right knob until the folder list is shown. Turn it to find the one you want and press when it’s highlighted.

4. Turn the knob again to locate the file in the folder. You may also press Seek or Track to find the file.

5. To scan the files, press Scan.

6. Press Scan again to select the correct file.

7. Press the Seek or Track button and hold to fast-forward or reverse through the files.