Q: How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

3. How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

Q: How do I navigate through the Uplevel Message Center?

Your truck has a helpful tool called the Uplevel Message Center. This message center logs many of your vehicle's functions and displays them for you to use. There are many features to see in the Uplevel Message Center. To navigate...

Q: door locks messed up

It sounds like you may have a lock solenoid failure. A lock solenoid is a magnetic device that pulls the lock mechanism to lock and unlock the door. If you can hear the solenoid clicking in the door, you may...

Q: Q: How do you use the song seek menu on the satellite radio?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, you have access to a number of different features, including one called “song seek”. Essentially, this system allows you to save the names of songs you like and receive notifications when they’re...