Q: How do I scan the preset stations?

How do I scan the preset stations?

3. How do I scan the preset stations?

Q: How do I adjust the front manual seats?

The front manual seats can be adjusted to give you the most comfort. Before driving, you should always adjust your seat so that it is easy for you to reach the pedals and the steering wheel. The manual seats can...

Q: Q: How do I connect an iPod?

You can connect an iPod to your sound system, so that it plays through the speakers. Doing so only takes a few steps: Open the USB Aux cover on the center console. Connect an iPod cable to both the...

Q: Can i fit a mitsubishi v6 into my hylux?

I would recommend searching around an online forum to see if anything like this has been done before. You could start with a google search for 1995 Toyota 4runner engine swap. This will likely lead you to multiple sources of...