Q: Q: How do I scan a CD?

How do I scan a CD?

3. Q: How do I scan a CD?

Q: Radio only works through steering wheel controls

It sounds like the radio unit in your vehicle may have partially failed to where the controls no longer work. I would recommend having your radio inspected by a qualified professional. This inspection may involve the removal of the radio...

Q: Check Engine Light is on - code P0350

Hi there. Changing the plugs and coils is definitely a plausible route to take; however, this sounds like you have an open circuit in the wire harness, anywhere from the coils to the ECM. Using a digital volt/ohm meter...

Q: How do I adjust the tilt of the steering column?

On the left side of the steering wheel, underneath the multifunction lever, is the steering wheel tilt lever. Pull this lever out with your left hand, and, while the lever is still engaged, tilt the steering wheel with your right...