Q: How do I safely sit in the seats?

How do I safely sit in the seats?

3. How do I safely sit in the seats?

Q: Is there any way to fold down the rear seats while remaining in the car versus going to the trunk and pulling the seat release in

Hello, thank you for writing in. We all have been in a position where getting out of the car was a hassle. Unfortunately this is one of those situations where there is not much you can do to avoid it....

Q: i have a 2012 Nissan Altma CVT transmission will not shift out of 1st gear

You will need to have the transmission scanned for failure codes since it may be a speed sensor or the transmission step motor is bad or even failure of the transmission itself and may need major repair or replacement. ...

Q: Water leak in the trunk of my car

It could be that the water is leaking in past the trunk weather stripping or possibly the drain in the bottom of the trunk is plugged. If you are brave you can get inside the trunk with a flashlight, close...