Q: How do I safely bypass ebcm on my 99 yukon 4x4

Broke rear brake hose. Replaced it and since the line ran dry while sitting it won't bleed through the abs system. Is there a way to get fluid through without scan tool or can I bypass the abs altogether?

There is no way to bleed most ABS systems without having the proper scan tool to do so. Unfortunately, you may need to visit a local shop that has the tools necessary to bleed the ABS system. Also, it is not recommended to attempt to bypass the ABS system as the ABS system is installed on the vehicle for the safety of the driver and passengers. I would not recommend removing safety features from your vehicle.

3. How do I safely bypass ebcm on my 99 yukon 4x4