Q: How do I rotate the sun visor?

How do I rotate the sun visor?

3. How do I rotate the sun visor?

Q: How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

If you have an external music player (such as an iPod), you can play it through your sound system. Just follow these steps. Purchase an AUX cable. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the headphone jack of...

Q: Car makes squeaking noise while driving.

Hello and thanks for the question, it sounds like you are describing a problem with your accessory drive belt. Your engine uses one belt to run all of its accessories such as water pump, air conditioner, alternator. This belt over...

Q: Car has Knocking at startup... Sounds like a diesel 2011 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there - your engine, like many others, uses an oil-pressure operated mechanism, sometimes called a cam phaser, to vary the camshaft timing (aka variable valve timing). This mechanism delivers additional power and fuel economy for more recent engine designs....