Q: How do I retrieve an object that's fallen in the crevice of the 2 seatbelt holsters gap in the back seat?

There is a very small space around the 2 seatbelt holsters in the back seat. Is there any way these can be lifted out or loosened to get out something that has fallen in?

You may be able to remove the rear seat on your vehicle from the bottom. Some are held by clips and others are bolted in. It would’ve helped to know your vehicle’s year, make, and model to know how exactly the seat is removed. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you and help you with the removal of your seat. Good luck.

3. How do I retrieve an object that's fallen in the crevice of the 2 seatbelt holsters gap in the back seat?