Q: How do I restore the One-Touch Up function?

How do I restore the One-Touch Up function?

3. How do I restore the One-Touch Up function?

Q: How do you lock or unlock the doors with the electronic key?

Your electronic key lets you lock or unlock your car doors without having to use the key itself or even the remote. All you need is to have the electronic key in your pocket (or somewhere else on your person,...

Q: Q: How does the battery saver system work?

Even if it’s never happened to you, chances are good that you know at least one person who’s forgotten to turn off their headlights and came back out to a dead battery in their car. The battery saver system in...

Q: I keep getting OBD-II codes P0171 and P0174

Since you have codes that both banks are lean then the problem will most likely be from air entering the intake manifold after the mass air sensor. The idle air control valve should not have any air leaks from the...