Q: How do I restore the One-Touch Up function?

How do I restore the One-Touch Up function?

3. How do I restore the One-Touch Up function?

Q: Key only spins in lock

It sounds like either your door lock cylinder or the linkage inside the door has come apart or failed. The linkages inside your door are connected by pieces of plastic essentially. It is possible that one of these connections has...

Q: What does it mean when the Check Engine Light comes on?

The Check Engine Light is handy tool that will tell you when something is wrong with your vehicle. It does not tell you exactly what is wrong, but a loose gas cap is a common fixable problem. If a loose...

Q: My wife's car makes a clicking noise when the wheel is turned; could it be the CVs?

Hello - Yes, your diagnostic skills are very good! It is almost certainly the CV joints, the outer joints in particular. I would recommend that you have the axle/CV joint assembly replaced in both front axles by a mobile, professional...