Q: How do I replace the license plate bulbs?

How do I replace the license plate bulbs?

3. How do I replace the license plate bulbs?

Q: Fuel or computer issue

Hey there. The problem could be a fuel-related problem but In my experience these vehicles have problems with the distributor ignition can cause loss of power. The vehicle's computer should be scanned for trouble codes and any irregular data and...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the cruise control speed?

Once the cruise control is set, you can adjust the speed very easily. To increase the cruise control speed, pull up on the cruise control lever. To decrease the speed, pull down on the cruise control lever. If you briefly...

Q: Why is my car driving fine at first and then I hear a ticking sound whenever I press the gas? I also have hard brakes and steering.

Hi there. Typically when the Check Engine Light comes on, it indicates that the on board computer has detected an error code from either a sensor or a mechanical part on the vehicle. The ticking issue might be caused by...