Q: How do I replace the key transmitter battery?

How do I replace the key transmitter battery?

3. How do I replace the key transmitter battery?

Q: Car won't start and makes a beeping/clicking noise.

There is a possibility that your battery has a bad cell and/or is discharged such that the amps available are not sufficient to run the starter motor. The battery should be load tested (free at most battery stores or a...

Q: Why would my 4x4 high and low light flash three times when start up and driving in my 2002 Ford Explorer

Hello. Most of the time when this is occurring it is due to an electrical issue with the 4X4 system. I usually remove all of the connections at the transfer case and clean them and add dielectric grease. That may...

Q: Q: How do I use the intermittent wipers?

The intermittent windshield wipers are a feature that allows you to control the speed of the windshield wipers. Here’s how to use them: 1. Push the windshield wiper lever down one notch to the INT position. This will turn the...