Q: How do I replace the front bumper cover?

I have removed the 4 bolts on the damaged front bumper cover and am having trouble dislodging the bumper over the hooks. What am I missing?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Check to see if your Jeep has a lower air dam under the engine. If your Jeep does, then you will need to remove the secured bolts the dam that hooks up to the bumper cover. Also check the bumper cover for any wiring harness that could be attached to it, which could cause it to catch on an not move. The bumper cover is a tight fit over the hooks so you will need to pull up and inwards toward the hood to help it off.