Q: How do I replace the emergency brake?

I bought the car last week and the old owner gave me a bracket and said it hook up to the emergency brake and I don't know where the bracket hook up because I got disc brake in the rear

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Even though you have disc brakes on the rear, your vehicle still has a parking brake. The parking brake on your vehicle is built within the rear calipers called integral calipers. Find the cables and follow it to the cab and locate what bracket was removed. Then you will know where that bracket will reside in your vehicle. If you need assistance with the parking brake system, then seek out a professional, preferably a professional from YourMechanic to help you with your vehicle at your home or office.