Q: How do I replace the battery in the keyless entry remote?

How do I replace the battery in the keyless entry remote?

3. How do I replace the battery in the keyless entry remote?

Q: Car keeps saying the starter is disabled

It sounds like the new key needs to be encoded with the powertrain control module (PCM). The original key has a resistor in it with a specific resistance value. If the PCM sees a different resistance value, it will disable...

Q: Power seat will move forward but not back, how can I fix this?

Hi there. It sounds like the adjuster motor is failing, seat track is binding, or the switch has failed. Check for power and ground to the motor while using the switch; if they are available upon command, then the motor...

Q: What does the open door Warning Light mean?

The open door Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer. This light will illuminate when one or more of the doors are not completely closed. Check all of the doors and the trunk,...