Q: How do I replace the battery in the keyless entry remote?

How do I replace the battery in the keyless entry remote?

3. How do I replace the battery in the keyless entry remote?

Q: Door lock cylinder - 2004 Honda Accord

Hello. You should be able to replace the original key without an issue. The problem would be getting it programmed to work with your car. It would be better to get the lock fixed just in case the remote stops...

Q: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox not moving in reverse

Having a vehicle that will not move when it is shifted can be a frustrating experience. Due to the information provided being very limited, it is difficult to narrow down exactly the cause to the Equinox not going in reverse....

Q: Q: Driver's side door not opening

Hi. It's possible that pieces of glass have gotten lodged into the door handle linkages which could prevent them from moving. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to remove the inside door panel, clean up...