Q: how do i replace the air filter. it has a bar across top cover with what appear to be torqued bolts (marked with yellow dots)

the cover has a bar which fits into the molded cover..because of yellow dots on bolts i'm pretty sure these are torqued bolts. How do I find the specs for these as I have always performed this service myself

Hi there. It would probably be a good idea for you to purchase a 2015 Hyundai Genesis service and repair manual as this should provide you with the step-by-step process for completing most routine services on your vehicle.

3. how do i replace the air filter. it has a bar across top cover with what appear to be torqued bolts (marked with yellow dots)