Q: How do I replace or duplicate my key fob?

How do I replace or duplicate my key fob?

Your key fob is personalized to your car, so it won’t work with any other similar model, and vice versa. The Sentry Key Immobilizer System disables your car’s engine in the event that another key fob is used to try and operate your vehicle. When you purchase your vehicle you’ll be given a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). This PIN allows you to have your key fob replaced or duplicated at a dealership.

Tip

Keep your PIN in a safe location, so that you and you alone will be able to access it when it’s time to replace or duplicate your key fobs.