Q: How do I replace or duplicate my key fob?

How do I replace or duplicate my key fob?

3. How do I replace or duplicate my key fob?

Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

The easiest way to disable the security to your vehicle is to remove both battery cables on the battery. Leave the cables off for about 12 minutes. Hook up both cables and make sure that they are tight. Take the...

Q: How do I know if the brakes need to be replaced?

Your car has self-adjusting, four-wheel disc brakes. That offers better stopping power, but you need to know the signs that the pads are beginning to wear out. While some squeaking is normal with all disc brakes, yours are equipped with...

Q: Q: How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

The electronic stability control (ESC) is an important safety feature that helps you steer your vehicle. The ESC system should never be turned off except by extremely skilled drivers who know what they are doing. If you need to turn...