Q: How do I replace a passenger side window?

How do I replace my passenger side window without going to a window company and at home with it being just me my uncle and his friend? We took the whole window module arm the door and removed the broken glass.........I am not taking "don't do it go to a window company so they can do it" for an answer.....This is my car and I'm not going to let someone do something for a large price that I can do with a few people for free... I don't have a lot of money so I don't want to make my family pay it for me....sorry I dont mean to seam like an ass.

Hello, thank you for writing in. It can be done at home, but may take up half your day. To start you will need to remove all of the weather stripping, regulator, and arm. Install the new window into its track, and carefully reinsert it back into the door panel. You will then need to reattach the linkage in the same order in which you took them out. This may involve drilling out rivets, and having to bolt the component back into place. A repair guide or manual will help tremendously with this project, and give you all of the torque (and other) specifications that you may need. If the window is powered, then you will want to disconnect the motor and cut its power supply first. If you find yourself in a position where you need help, contact our service department, and we can dispatch a technician to your property.