Q: How do I repeat on an MP3 or WMA disc?

How do I repeat on an MP3 or WMA disc?

When playing an MP3 or WMA disc, there are two different ways that you can use the repeat feature:

1. You can repeat a single file. To do so, either press the RPT button once, or press the RPT button until it displays File repeat, depending on the sound system.

2. You can repeat an entire folder. To do so, either press and hold the RPT button until it beeps, or press the RPT button until it displays Folder repeat, depending on the sound system. To turn off the repeat function, either press the RPT button a second time, or press the RPT button until it displays Off, depending on the sound system.

3. How do I repeat on an MP3 or WMA disc?