Q: How do I repair or replace the airbags?

How do I repair or replace the airbags?

3. How do I repair or replace the airbags?

Q: Warning lights 1998 Saturn SW1

You should make sure you are not low on coolant and the engine is not overheating. If you are, then do not drive the vehicle until it is diagnosed or severe engine damage may happen. The battery light may have...

Q: Q: Car shakes and vibrates

I would recommend having the check engine light codes read by a qualified professional to determine what the cause of this issue is. When the check engine light in your vehicle comes on, trouble codes are then stored in your...

Q: Car jerks when let off gas and apply pedal

If the "jerking" is engine, as opposed to transmission, related then there may be something amiss in the air induction, ignition or fuel systems. Did this issue start recently? Looking at NHTSA complaint data on your vehicle as far as...