Q: How do I repair or replace the airbags?

How do I repair or replace the airbags?

3. How do I repair or replace the airbags?

Q: Check engine light came on and driver smelled gas

This is a known issue in many of the Audi's. An epoxy fix, as you may know, is a very tricky and somewhat of a gamble-type of fix. There is a chance it may hold for a very long time and there...

Q: Car won't start just one click when key is turned.

The first question you should ask, is why the terminals were melting in the first place. This is a sign something is wrong and this issue needs to be corrected, or the new battery may meet a similar fate. It...

Q: How do I use the remote start?

If the vehicle is equipped with the remote start option, then the keyless entry system remote will have 4 buttons. The button at the top will have a curved arrow on it. Press the “lock” button before pressing the...