Q: How do I remove the jack?

How do I remove the jack?

3. How do I remove the jack?

Q: Ford st 3 2007

Be sure the tires are of the recommended size for the vehicle. If the wrong size tires were fitted, it can make the ESP system think two wheels are spinning faster than the other two and reduce power, apply brakes,...

Q: Q: How to I lock the tailgate?

The tailgate can be locked and unlocked. Locking the tailgate will keep your belongings safe. To lock the tailgate. Take the key to your vehicle and insert it into the tailgate lock. Turn the key to the right to...

Q: Q: How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...