Q: How do I remove the jack?

How do I remove the jack?

3. How do I remove the jack?

Q: What should I know about rotating my tires?

Proper tire care involves quite a few things. You need to check the tire pressure regularly. You need to inspect the tread for wear. You need to check for damage to the sidewalls. You also need to make sure the...

Q: Wont turnover

Check the main engine fuse box and look for fuse number 27. Remove the fuse to see if it is blown and discoloration in the socket. The fuse holder cannot handle the load on it, causing it to overheat. You...

Q: What does the Immobilizer System indicator mean on the dash?

If you see a green key-shaped light on your dash, that’s the Immobilizer System indicator. It should come on at several points during vehicle operation and it doesn’t necessarily mean that there is anything wrong at all. Here’s what you...