Q: Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

How do I remove the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

Q: Excess Vibration Front Wheels; knocking sound when going over bumps

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: It's making a loud rattling like noise when I'm shifting out 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - the "rattling noise" you describe could be coming from several components - driven by engine vibration, or by worn bearings in the transmission. Vibration can also cause unrelated components bolted to the engine or chassis itself to rattle....

Q: Car pulls to the right at different speeds

Thanks for writing in about your 2012 BMW 535xi. There are several potential causes for the car to pull in one direction. The pull you're feeling may just be due to the crown of the road. Other potential causes include...