Q: Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

How do I remove the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

Q: Q: How do I delete all of the stored numbers?

You can delete all of the stored numbers in the Bluetooth system with one quick command: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Delete all name tags”.

Q: Womping sound coming from the front of car.

The most common problem with this car making noise when stopping is problems with the brake pads and rotors. I would have a technician come out and inspect the brakes and pull the codes off of the computer to make...

Q: How do I shift between 2H and 4A or 4H?

Your truck has different gears that help you travel over certain terrains. There are several gears for you to choose from so you can find the gear that best suits your needs. To shift between 2H and 4A or 4H....