Q: Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

How do I remove the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

Q: What does the speedometer show?

The speedometer is located on the instrument panel, and displays the speed at which you are driving. The speedometer is a semicircle, with a hand and numbers. The hand corresponds to the speed that you are currently traveling.

Q: Car overheating because of bad thermostat

It sounds as though the thermostat is stuck closed; the fans may not come on until the flow is restored. They would need to be tested after the thermostat is replaced. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from...

Q: What does the Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message mean?

The Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when the transmission fluid is too hot, which prevents the transmission from cooling properly. When the DIC displays this message,...