Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

How do I remove the head restraints?

Occasionally, you may want to remove the head restraint to haul a long piece of cargo that extends up to the front seat. To give you more room, you can remove it and replace it when you are done.

1. Pull the restraint up just as you would to adjust it higher. At the same time, you’ll hold down on the Lock Release button located on the left side of the restraint.

2. To put the head restraint back on, you will line up the restraint with the holes and push down on it. At the same time, you need to hold the Lock Release button.

Tip

Check that the restraint is locked in place by trying to move it up or down.

3. How do I remove the head restraints?