Q: How do I remove the fuel cap?

How do I remove the fuel cap?

3. How do I remove the fuel cap?

Q: How do you open the fuel door?

In order to fill your gas tank, you’ll need to open the fuel door. However, your fuel door is secured in order to prevent possible siphoning attempts. To open the fuel door, you’ll need to use the switch. Here’s how:...

Q: I can't pass smog because the NO ppm is just a little high. What are the problems? Can you help me please?

Hi there. When an engine burns fuel mixed with oxygen in the combustion chamber, carbon monoxide, unburned hydrocarbons, and oxides of nitrogen NOx. NOx is a generic term for the nitrogen oxides that are most relevant for air pollution, namely...

Q: crank no start, replaced fuel pump, idles hard and dies on crank then will eventually level out and work, replaced throttle body,

Hi Sean. Thanks for sending in your question today. Typically a rough idle issue is caused by difficulty in mixing the air and fuel correctly. This is handled by the throttle body, the mass air flow sensor, and delivered through...