Q: How do I remove the extended storage switch?

How do I remove the extended storage switch?

3. How do I remove the extended storage switch?

Q: Q: How do I use the express windows?

The express power windows make it easier for you to open or close your windows. To use the express power window feature, press the window switch all the way down, or pull the window switch all the way up, and...

Q: What should I look for when inspecting the tires?

While keeping your tires properly inflated is very important, it’s also essential that you check their condition regularly. This can help you spot potential problems before they become real issues, and may help prevent a blowout from occurring. Here’s what...

Q: My radiator went out but I have to pump on gas for it to start

Pumping on the gas does not do anything with a fuel injected car. Try just holding gas pedal at 1/4 throttle and see if it starts better? As far as the hard start if coolant went all over engine you...