Q: How do i remove the core stem if there is no core ?

I tried to remove the core stem but there is nothing to grab using the tool . What can I do?

3. How do i remove the core stem if there is no core ?

Q: Can't get into gear after clutch and gearbox replacement

New gears in a new transmission will naturally be a bit stiff at first as the gears are freshly cut and have not been worn in as with the old transmission. However the issue of whining and not going into...

Q: Do I need gap insurance?

Gap insurance is designed to cover the difference between what is owed on the vehicle (your car loan) and what the insurance company may pay out in the event of an accident or loss. Any example might be a situation...

Q: Engine swap, would a Mazda 3 2.0 fit in a Mazda 3 2.3 - I don't know much about cars, but I need a new engine

The hardware and software of the computer (powertrain control module) and transmission control module (TCM) in the Mazda 3 will only work with your present engine. If you change the engine to one that is not a catalog interchange for...