Q: How do I remove the cargo cleats?

How do I remove the cargo cleats?

3. How do I remove the cargo cleats?

Q: How do you operate the instrument panel storage compartment?

Your car offers convenient storage solutions in a number of places, from the trunk to the center console. You also have an instrument panel storage compartment. It’s located above the air vents in the dash. Here’s what you should know:...

Q: How do the power seat controls on the driver’s seat work?

Your Accord features a number of different seat controls that will help you find the perfect (and safest) seating position behind the steering wheel. These include: Forward and Back: Slide the largest bar forward or backward to move the...

Q: Replaced chewed wires fixed the problem, but only for a little while.

Hello, having damaged wiring can cause all kinds of issues, the only proper way to repair wiring is to cut off the damaged portion, strip the wiring, then solder the wiring together and use wiring shrink tubing to cover up...