Q: How do I remove the cargo cleats?

How do I remove the cargo cleats?

3. How do I remove the cargo cleats?

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: How do the door position lights work?

Your car is equipped with a number of interior lights that turn on either when you open a door or put the key into the ignition. The door position lights are set to come on when the door opens by...

Q: How do I use the child-protection door lock?

The child-protection system is a safety precaution that keeps children from being able to open the rear doors of your vehicle from the inside. To activate the child-protection lock, open both rear doors. The child-protection locks are on the side...