Q: How do I remove the cargo cleats?

How do I remove the cargo cleats?

3. How do I remove the cargo cleats?

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Ford F-150?

Sometimes, you may find the need for more room to load things into your truck. For this purpose, you can remove the tailgate. To remove the tailgate. Disconnect the tailgate in-line connector on the passenger side under the pickup...

Q: When replacing ball joints can you just replace the ball joints or do you have to replace the whole control arm?

The ball joint on this vehicle can be replaced separately from the lower control arm. However, on this vehicle it is also a known problem where the ball joint becomes loose inside the mounting in the lower control arm and...

Q: I just rebuilt my 65 RFE transmission and it works great but am getting the code 4th gear ratio incorrect.

Check the transmission fluid and see if its full and clean. If the fluid is original, then I suggest flushing out the fluid and changing the transmission oil filter. If the fluid is good and has been changed, then the...